Skype Girls ID Forum poland

Skype Girls ID Forum poland



Skype Girls ID Forum poland

Skype Girls poland

skype id : e.nowusia
name : enka
age : 18
country : poland

 Facebook Link : https://goo.gl/NrjpAK
------------

Only real meeting in real life can give us full image of each other and I don’t want to waste time on endless letters. I am not a teenager anymore, I value time and know that it’s very fast moving. I still believe in real love and I am sure that somewhere there is a person who was created just for me!

I care about my body and soul, I love to look beautiful and for my future man I will always be sexual and seductive, I want to show you the world of pleasure and as a real woman I know how to do it. I don’t look here for many admirers, I look here for the only one - mature, experienced and respectful man who also already tasted life and now who wants to settle down and live life full of love.

In my life I had disappointments, but I always try to stay positive and I have a great sense of humor. Different situations taught me to be strong and to rely on myself, I have small, but developing business, I have interesting hobbies and devoted friends, but I am alone in the crowd, I live alone and tired of this, I just need a good man near, to get that simple woman’s happiness…
I never judge a person buy it’s physical look, very often too bright and too handsome people are empty inside, I look here not for a Brad Pitt, but for a man who will love me, who will be caring and intelligent and who has strong family values. The most important quality I look for in a man is honesty, betray and lies are what I can’t forgive. I dream to act like a team with my future man and I am sure that I have a lot of love inside, so where are you my destined man

Share this article :

Enregistrer un commentaire

loading...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Skype Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger