Jhelum Girl Skype ID & name

Jhelum Girl Skype ID & name


Jhelum Girl Skype ID & name

 First Name : Madiha
Last Name : Chaudhry
Location : Jhelum
Sex : Female
Matrimonial Status : Single
Skype ID : ch_madiha



if you search for real and true lady - here I'm kind and gentle lady, I like nature and sports. I like to dance and give pleasure to my close people. I need to find my match to enjoy life and love together. It is so sweet dream... I wish it come true very soon

I'm looking for a man with brain. I. For me it's the most important thing than anything else. A big plus when with man it's interesting to talk.
I'm NOT Looking for money, it's not my principles.
Also for me it's important to have a trust with man, I think that if we will find trust between you and me - we will find everything!
Share this article :

Enregistrer un commentaire

loading...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Skype Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger