Georgia Skype Girls Name & ID

Georgia Skype Girls Name & ID



Georgia Skype Girls Name & ID

ID

  Skype id : alisia-alisa
Name :  Alisia
age : 19
country : Georgia

 Facebook Link : https://goo.gl/NrjpAK
------------

I am a soft and gentle, honest and sincere, very feminine and sensual, sexy and passionate ... I am very romantic, sensitive woman of one man. I love life and enjoy every moment. At the same time I am very emotional woman who dreams to meet the love of my life. I am also very open, optimistic and sociable. I love the sea, cats, golden autumn, romantic comedy, good food, high-quality clothing)), funny company, I like relatives and friends)), to travel, to meet with friends.
In relations I appreciate, first of all, sincerity and reciprocity. I would like to meet a man not for status or check mark, and really meet the "soul mate" to create a happy and harmonious family
 
Сonquer a girl's heart is not too difficult. Must be able to just three things: regret, make laugh and indulge.
I want to meet a man who is young at heart but mature and able to communicate. Someone kind and considerate. Someone intelligent who could stimulate my mind and help me grow. Someone who brings out the best in me and completes me. Someone who needs all the same things from me, treats me as an equal!

Share this article :

Enregistrer un commentaire

loading...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Skype Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger