Skype Girls ID Forum France

Skype Girls ID Forum France



Skype Girls ID Forum France

Skype Girls Forum

 Skype id :    caro665
name : caroline
age : 18
country :  France 

 Facebook Link : https://goo.gl/NrjpAK
------------

I`m a creative mind, I like art and music and generally everything somehow related to the world of beauty. Probably, because I`m beautiful myself. I`m tender and sensitive, and I love nature – like the sea and the mountains, which inspire to think about our infinite being. My life focus is family relations, and I dream of meeting a man who I will love forever.
As I am good educated person, so I hope to meet interesting, intelligent and educated man! I hope he will be at the same time positive from inside and with a smiling eyes, that will make me haapy each time I look at him!
Ideal man for me is a man who knows how to love, how to be kind and sincere. I want my man to be witty, to have good sense of humor, to be open-minded and charming! I want my man to know what he wants from life, to share things with me, because I appreciate trust and openness a lot! I want to feel safe and desirable near my man! Can you make me feel that way?

Share this article :

+ commentaires + 1 commentaires

19 juin 2021 à 07:04

Hi

Enregistrer un commentaire

loading...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Skype Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger