Skype Girls ID Forum Greece

Skype Girls ID Forum Greece



Skype Girls ID Forum Greece

Skype Girls Forum

Skype id : agapiparapoli
name : Angjela
age : 18
country  : Greece

 Facebook Link : https://goo.gl/NrjpAK
------------

I am very faithful, honest, kind, very responsible and purposeful. I like coziness and order at home. I am a sociable, friendly, merry, energetic, hard-working lady with a good sense of humor. I would like to learn driving a car in the future. I value respect and I respect others.
I am fond of traveling. I like to read, especially I am interested in history and geography of other countries. I like also dancing, traveling, sports and meeting with my friends
I'm looking for a man with brain. I. For me it's the most important thing than anything else. A big plus when with man it's interesting to talk.
I'm NOT Looking for money, it's not my principles.
Also for me it's important to have a trust with man, I think that if we will find trust between you and me - we will find everything!

Share this article :

Enregistrer un commentaire

loading...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Skype Girls - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger